Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Monday, May 9, 2016

Week Ninety Two


Elder Clifford was able to visit Uruapan last week!
(Thank you to Hermana Egginton for the pictures!)


Zone activity
(Thank you to Elder Wagner for the picture!)


Good Monday to ya!! I hope that everyone has had a fantastic week!

The heat is just going up down here. I think that I have not stopped sweating since I stepped off the bus but whatever I still feel fantastic. This week was a great week!! We had some special interviews and we got to run over to Uruapan for a few days! It was super great to be able to go visit all of my converts but I mean I only left there a week and a half ago so it was kind of funny. They didn't expect to see us at all but it was honestly a great chance to go and share messages with them and strengthen them. I'm grateful for every one of them and the things that they have taught me. 

Funny story this week...... Yesterday while we were waiting in the church for our ward council meeting this huge lizard snuck into the church. It ran around for awhile and then some members saw it and they started to freak out. I was like what the heck how are you guys freaking out about a lizard there are literally millions of lizards down here! You see lizards all over the place and then out of nowhere one gets in the church and everyone has a melt down. Well it ran around all over the place and everyone was trying to pick it up but no one could. It ran into a corner and no one could get it out and I tried to get it and it bit my finger! It didn't draw blood or anything but man that scared the crap out of me! I didn't even know that lizards could bite. But yeah I can only imagine how that must of looked, like 15 people trying to catch a lizard that snuck into the church but no one could do it and they were all running into each other and etc. But yeah at the end someone finally caught it, and they put it in the air triumphantly and then out of nowhere it pooped all over the guys hand!! He freaked out and threw the lizard and we were all on the chase all over again. I got my sweat rag out and I finally got it and we took it outside where it ran off. But yeah, not that funny I guess but more of the interesting fact of the week. 

I still haven't eaten anything crazy this week but I can't wait to see what happens. 

Keep doing good stuff.

Elder Clifford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.