Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Week Eighty Eight


Elder Clifford had no time for a letter this week, but luckily Sister Egginton had posted pictures of the leadership conference last week on the mission facebook page and he had a couple of cute letters with his brother and sister we can share.





Hi how are you? Nothing has happened here. I'm off track though. How was your week? Where is your favorite dinner kind of place to eat at? Have a great rest of your week! Love Kapree

I am good. Here I don't really have a favorite dinner kind of place because we never have time for that, but back home its Mo Bettah's and Burger Bar.








This is two week's worth of letters between Elder C and his little brother.


Hi, How are you? Have you seen any tropical like birds there, like in the past month? About how many palm trees on your street? How do you feel about Hillary Clinton? Do you have a fly swatter? 
Bye, Love Carter

I've seen parrots and stuff like that, but in the past month I haven't seen anything unusual. On my street right now I have a solid 0 palm trees, it's cold in Uruapan. In my old house we had palm trees all over the place. I do not know how I feel about that lady. I do not have a fly swatter.
Elder Clifford

Hello, Hows life? Should I buy a pet cactus? What should I name him? How do you feel about Colonel Sanders? Chicken or pork? Bye.
Love Carter

I guess that would be okay, you should name him Spike. I feel like I don't know about Colonel Sanders. Neither one because that is all we eat around here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.