Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Monday, March 7, 2016

Week Eighty Three



 Elder Clifford, President Egginton and Elder Suarez



Hey family this week was great! 

I haven't shared a funny story in a while so I'll get straight to the good stuff. This week we were in the house of a part member family and we were teaching them. They are kind of older of age. This sister is awesome because she likes to make cake and always gives us a bunch of food when we go over to their house to teach them. So there we were in their house, eating cake, and then the sister ran into the kitchen and she came back out with even more food. I was like whoa this is awesome we come here to teach them and they feed us. So I started eating the watermelon that she gave us and by accident I coughed very quietly, like you almost couldn't hear that cough. The sister went crazy! Elder!! You have a cold! You cannot eat watermelon or you will die. I sat there in shock with my mouth open because I had no idea what was going on. Before I could react she took the watermelon away from me and went back to the kitchen. I sat there and then when what was happening registered in my brain I looked at my companion. We just looked at each other and laughed for a solid minute and went back to teaching. The sister kept scolding me the rest of the lesson for not having told her that I was ahem ahem ¨sick¨. So yeah I guess that happened.

Other than that we had some great work this week and our investigator pool never stops growing. We find people and by these people we are finding more and its a never ending pattern. 

That's about all I've got for you guys this week.

Yep.

Elder Clifford






 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.