Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Monday, March 28, 2016

Week Eighty Six


Elder Larsen, Elder Clifford and Elder De Los Reyes
"We all bought cool shirts with hand sewn designs in them."



Honestly, I don't have that much to say this week. 

We had lots of great opportunities to work this week and we saw lots of miracles. I think one of the greatest experiences that I had this week was on Sunday. Sunday morning at church we found out that the sister who was going to feed us had left on vacation and wouldn't be able to give us any food to eat that day. I think in the past I would have worried a bunch and gotten a little mad but I don't know it just wasn't really important to me. I was fasting as well so I figured that I would just have an extra large fast or something like that. But then in the afternoon out of nowhere an awesome member called us and asked us if we had eaten that day. We said no and she told us to come to her house and eat. It was a super awesome miracle because she just felt prompted out of nowhere to check up on us. No one had told her she just knew. For me that was a testimony that the Lord is watching out for us, and that He really completes all of His promises that He has made with us. Super crazy stuff. 

Other than that we are just working crazy hard here in Uruapan. Lots of days when I get home I'm almost falling asleep during the daily planning session haha. Lots of scribbles and spanglish in my journal haha. I feel happy and this week I will be dedicating my studies to the importance of the Christlike attribute of Love. What place does love have in missionary work, in service, etc. 

Other than that I hope everyone is super happy and that all is well back home.

Have a good week everyone!!

Elder C


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.