Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Bonus Letters and Pictures


We were surprised with several pictures (and a video) of Elder Clifford posted on the mission Facebook page yesterday!!



Hi, How are you. Did you have a good week? Did you see any puppies? Did any cow herds go on a rampage and run around in the city? 
Hope you have a better week!
Love Carter

I had a good week. I actually did see 2 litters of puppies this week as a matter of fact. In Acambaro the cows run around in the city and I saw it once when I was in Guadalajara. I hope so as well! Bye!


This week was fine. Did I tell you that I got my learners permit two weeks ago? We had midterms last week, and got all A's and an A-. So I am on track for another 4.0, which is great. I wrote an essay in English, and my teacher showed it on the overhead and talked to the class about how great it was. How are you doing? You liking the food? We just had some barbacoa, and it was delicious. See ya!

Cam

That's awesome that you did well on your essay in English. I am good. Yeah I still like the food. Did you have plain barbacoa or tacos de barbacoa?





Model missionaries!


This is a great shot of some awesome Elders and Elder Clifford's back!




It's a rare Elder Clifford smile sighting!! (he thinks its funny not to smile in pictures, so not funny)


These women are from a branch Elder Clifford is assigned to.  They are Purepecha, an indigenous people in Mexico that live in Michoacan and speak the Purepecha language.  Only about 200,000 people speak this language, and Elder Clifford is currently trying to learn it.



This video is of Elder Clifford's zone singing Happy Birthday to Elder Clifford's companion Elder Suarez.  So fun to see him so happy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.