Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Bonus letter and pictures


We were so happy to find pictures of Elder Clifford on the mission facebook page yesterday!

Elder Clifford and Elder Suarez



We really love this email exchange between Elder Clifford and his younger brother Cameron:

Last week wasn't really that great. I got robbed, for one. My wallet was chilling in my locker during Get Fit, and when Get Fit was over and I checked my wallet, my money was gone, but not anything else, oddly. So, apparently, some jerk though it would be cool to hack my lock and steal my money out of my wallet. I was going to donate the money to Falcons are fabulous, but someone had to go and ruin my plans.  School is good other than that, though. I got all A's so far except for an A-, which I can work to put back up. I'm just hoping I can get another 4.0. You enjoying Mexico? How is your companion? Is he doing good? See ya!

Cam


Money is of little importance. I would just forget about it and let it go. You might want to pray for that person so that they don't do those things, and that they don't get in trouble, but that they might get out of the life situation that causes them to steal. God will bless you. Yeah Mexico is great. My comp. is great. Bye.
Elder Clifford



Elder Clifford and Elder Suarez



Elder Clifford and his Mission President, Presidente Egginton


Elder Suarez and Elder Clifford







This is a video of their white elephant gift exchange, it looks like Elder Clifford got a silly Christmas tie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.