Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Monday, November 9, 2015

Week Sixty Six






Greetings from Uruapan, Michoacan! 

I had transfers today. I am now in Avocadoland! I haven't actually seen any avocado yet, but that's what this place has reputation for. I am in the ward of Linda Vista. Its super beautiful and I'm super excited to get working. My new companion is named Elder Suarez. He seems pretty cool and it looks like we'll be getting along really well. I don't have much time to say much else. This week went really well and we found a bunch of new investigators and they all went to church this week. Kind of sad to leave a ward so fast but I have a feeling that great things are to come here in Uruapan.

Have a good week. 
Elder Clifford













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.