Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Bonus pictures and letters

I think there is nothing better for a Missionary Mom than to go on to Facebook and find surprise pictures of your missionary!!!  Sister Egginton posted these pictures of Elder Clifford last night, he must have visited the Mission Office yesterday!




Bonus letters from this week between Elder Clifford and his siblings:

Sorry I didn't email you last week, I was just really focused on school that week. I got a 4.0! My teacher gave me six points of extra credit that got me up to an A. I got 100 percent or higher in 4 of my classes, and my lowest grade was a 96%. I am going to try to get another 4.0 next term. If I manage to do that, that would be amazing. How is Mexico? Hables espanol bueno? Spanish class is really easy, I'm not even having to try much. See ya!
Cam


Mexico is good. Sí, hablo español bien. Pues, creo que hablo bien. Bye.

Hola. How are you. Did you do anything for day of the dead. do people celebrate halloween there.  I got to pass out candy and like no one came. It was weird. My team starts futsal soon.
Have a good week, love carter

I have done nothing for Day of the Dead. Yes people celebrate Halloween like crazy. That's fun I guess, more candy for you. Good luck.

Hi how are you? Did you have a good week? Halloween was fun I got lots of candy but carter didn't go. Did you have a interesting week? Have a good and interesting week! Love Kapree 

I had a pretty good week. I ate lots of candy as well. Thanks, you too!
Elder Clifford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.