Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Week Sixty One


Elder Clifford wasn't able to send a letter this week but he was able to answer emails from his sister and brothers.  We are also so grateful to and blessed by Hermana Egginton sharing pictures that include Elder Clifford on the mission Facebook page.  There is nothing quite like getting on Facebook and finding a surprise picture of your son!!




Hi how are you? I'm off track next week, this week all early out all week. Did you have a a interesting week? Hope you have a great and interesting one. Love Kapree

Awesome. I had a great week. Have a good time off track.



Hi, how was your week? Did you like Conference? What was your favorite talk?  Coco says hi. Every time the dogs bark we spray them with a spray bottle. Bye.
Love Carter

I liked the talks by Henry B. Eyring and the talk by the third new Apostle to speak.
haha I can't wait to come home and find out that they don't bark anymore.


Last week was good. It was general conference weekend, which was great. School is still great, I still have a 4.0. We met with the counselor today and she told me next year I should take AP and Honors classes. Those are going to be very hard. If I pass the AP tests though I will get college credit. She also gave me a list of a bunch of health classes that I should take. I will probably be going to Weber. Did you like general conference? See ya!
Cam

What career are you thinking about going into? Choose the school based off of the education. AP classes are ok if you are willing to put in a lot of effort. The good thing is that I will be there to help you study next year so maybe you should give it a shot. Don't take honors classes if you can help it. Maybe some community service would be a good idea. Hows scouts going? Yeah, I liked general conference.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.