Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Training Meeting


Tonight Hermana Egginton posted pictures from the training meeting the mission had with Brother Durrant from the General Sunday School Presidency.  Moms love logging on to Facebook and finding pictures of their missionaries!



Elder Clifford meeting Brother Durrant.  
I'm sure Elder Clifford just told a 'ponderize' joke right then!




Elder Clifford and Elder Jones 




 Elder Wagner, Elder Raya and Elder Clifford




Sister Egginton posted a small video showing a few minutes of the training meeting.  When I started watching it I was just blown away, thinking to myself, "I can't believe my son understands this language!!"  There are several times you see our Elder in the video if you wait.


video


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.