Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Week Fifty Eight


There was no letter from Elder Clifford on Monday so we were excited to get this little email from him yesterday!


Guadalajara Mexico Temple


Hey, I've gotta get running to the temple!! I'm super excited to finally be able to go! Sorry I wasn't able to write very much this week! I had some cool experiences so I'll have to share everything that happened next week. 

Love you guys and hope that you all do well with whatever it is that you are doing. 

Have a great week.

Elder Clifford


BONUS LETTERS


Hi how are you? I am doing good I guess. I lost my i pod for a week and found it randomly. My birthday is in like 2 weeks on a Monday. Did you have a good and interesting week? Our 2nd week in our new ward and I already have a talk in primary. Have you seen something  cool this week? Love Kapree

You have an ipod? That's pretty sweet. I had a good week. Today I'm going to the temple so all the letters are gonnna be short and quick. Elder Clifford


Hi, hows life? Cooooooooool. We got wrecked on Saturday in our soccer game. Have you seen any of Zoe's cousins? Have you seen a flying cat? How about a bat? Coco says slkfjal;fkj. She seriously typed that herself. It was all her. Larry(a.k.a Lamar) says Hi. Bye.
Love Carter

I have never seen Zoe's cousins. I've never seen a flying cat. I have seen lots of bats. Good for Coco. She'll have to start studying English. Hi Lamar. Bye.
Elder Clifford




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.