Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Bonus Letters

Here are several weeks of letters between Elder Clifford and some of his siblings.


Hello, how was your week?  Did you get to do anything fun? I scored two goals in the Championship game and we won. About how much Coke do you drink a day? 
Have a good week.
Love, Carter

Awesome about the goals! I don't drink coke very often because I think that it is very unhealthy but I'd say around one coke a week.


Hi how are you?  We're in a new ward now and yesterday was the first day in it. I tried out for clogging this year and made the team I wanted to, plus two others and got the highest score out of who was trying out for the team and was named the Team Captain. How have you been? Any food you like now? I hope you have a great and interesting week! Love Kapree

Awesome! How many people are on your team? I'm good. I like all the food here. I've had carne en su jugo 4 times in the last 2 weeks. I hope you have a good week as well!


How was your week? Sorry I didn't write to you last week, but it was my first day of high school, and I completely forgot to write. Most of my classes stink, but I at least have friends in them. I'm retaking spanish 1, so that is basically a free class, and seminary is also a free class, so that's two A's already! I got two big textbooks in math class, and the teacher said we are not even going to use them. We are planning on having a mexican christmas dinner, so that will be great. See ya next week!
Cam

Hope you do well in school. I dropped the spanish class because I thought it was too hard and now I'm in mexico, so maybe stay there and see where you get called to. Awesome. Are you guys going to eat pozole? Seminary doesn't count as a grade, but if you want an A in seminary you are going to need to read the Book of Mormon every night. See ya.

Hi How are you. I had two soccer games last week. I scored a goal in one of them too. Do you ever get to watch TV at  a members house? Have you picked up a random dog or cat that was following you? Do you see any kittens? Have a good week,
Love Carter

Awesome about scoring a goal. I'm not allowed to watch tv, but sometimes the members watch tv while we are eating at their house. They usually turn it off because they know about the rule. I have never touched a stray animal, although my neighbor has 2 chihuahuas that always run up to me to say hi when I leave to work and get home at night time. They come to me every single day without fault. I see lots of stray cats and kittens. 

Hi, how are you? Last week in soccer we beat a team around 18 to zero. My season starts this week. School also starts.  I hurt my finger while slide tackling. Do  you hear dogs barking on the street. How much weeds are there?
Have a good week 
Love Carter

There are all kinds of weed here. But yes there are a lot of weeds in the street. Dogs chase me sometimes. Sorry about the finger.

Hi, how are you. How was your week? Are there pineapple trees there. 
Have a good week 
Love, Carter

Love you. There are tree's of piña.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.