Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Monday, August 24, 2015

Week Fifty Five




Hello everyone!

Hope you’ve had an awesome week. Sorry I couldn’t really write last week. Not much to mention this week. Just that I’m crazy excited to be working here in my new area! Its crazy big but it’s awesome because we’re in Guadalajaraish. Kinda.

But hey I’ve only got time for a funny story so here it goes. So one day this week I was talking to the ward mission leader and he was explaining to me how to get to the church over the phone. I felt pretty confident that I could get there from the description he gave me. Its super simple he told me, like 50 times. Just take this bus then this bus then get off at the corner. Well alright, let’s see how it goes. We got on the right bus, but after an hour of travel, I figured out that it was in the wrong direction. But yeah we got lost so I was asking the bus driver how to get back and he was refusing to understand my Spanish so I just started laughing and got off the bus and we called a taxi. Sometimes you just gotta laugh it off I think. But yeah it was a good week.


Elder Clifford

(No picture this week but we were able to find this on google!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.