Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Monday, July 20, 2015

Week Fifty



Mom found this awesome picture of Elder Clifford and Elder Jones on Elder Jones blog and got permission to make a copy!


No time for a letter this week but Elder Clifford was able to reply to some emails!


Hi how are you? How has your week been? I have had a normal week. Did you have a interesting week or a normal week? Carter has had many soccer games. Next week I get to sub in the school library with mom for a couple of days. The day before that we have to go to the dentist. Have AWESOME week! 
Love, Kapree 

I'm good! My week went by really fast haha. It was more of an normal week, but I think that every week is an interesting week if you really think about it. Enjoy the dentist visit! haha





This exchange will make more sense if I put Elder Clifford's replies right after his little brother Carter's questions:


Hi How was your week? Have you ever seen farm animals running around in the streets? 
In my first area I saw cows running around the streets a couple of times.

Do people take pictures of you when you're walking around?
Only like once or twice that I'm aware of.

 On a scale of 1 to 10, how much graffiti is there?
 15.

 My team won second place in the la roca cup. 
 Awesome that you guys got second place!


Have a good week. 
Love, Carter





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.