Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Bonus Letters



Hi, how was your week? My team is playing in a soccer tournament this week. I also have scout camp next week. Have you seen a rhino so far? Do people ride horses through the street? Are there any tall buildings?  Have a good week.

Love Carter

I've never seen a rhino, I don't think that there are rhinos in Mexico haha. I've seen people ride horses through the street a lot of times. The tallest building in Acambaro is like 4 stories high. Have a good week too. Enjoy scout camp.



Hi how are you? Have you had a good week? Nothing interesting happened this week. Are you good at speaking the language? I have day camp tomorrow. Are you doing any thing interesting this week? Have a good week! 
Love Kapree 

I'm good. I guess I'm good at speaking Spanish. I have no idea. I can say everything I want and I understand everything people tell me so I guess you could call that goodish. I have nothing interesting planned but interesting things always happen haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.