Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Friday, June 26, 2015

Bonus Letters



How was your week? I have a camp out this week. Is church 3 hours there too? Have you tried a papaya there? 
Have a good week.
Love carter

Yeah they have papaya trees on the side of the road sometimes. Yeah church is normal here. Kind of.


Hi How are you? My fourth grade program is on Thursday and my teacher wanted me to do 4 things in it so now i'm a dancer, has a speaking part, singing at the beginning, and holding a sign for my county. Then me and mom have to make stuff for the rendezvous, make a map of my county, and a float and we have 2 days to do it.  How has your week been? Have you ate anything new or are you having stuff you've tried before from different months? Love Kapree

In every area I pretty much eat the same meals every week. Here we eat a lot of the dish called mole. Here its been the kind all of the Americans call the chocolate kind. Good luck with all that stuff you have to do.



Hello, how are you liking Mexico? Does it exceed your expectations or does it fall right where you thought it would be? Now that you have some experience with Mexico how would you say the natives react when they see a white kid that can speak fluently? Btw do you see people riding horses often because that's what I sort of have pictured in my head. Like a mix between rural and country. Besides that nothing of interest has happened over here. Anything interesting happening where you are right now?
                                                                                                     Caleb

In the area where I live a lot of people teach their horses how to dance kind of and so they walk down the street with their horses doing tricks and dancing and stuff like that. Its kind of ridiculous but funny. Every once in a while I meet people who refuse to understand my Spanish even though I speak fluently, as well as there are people who try to talk English to me even though I can't understand what they are trying to say in their English. I think most people think that Mexico is like this desert wasteland but its only like that in some places. There are some pretty big cities in this country, well a lot bigger than Syracuse that is. I'm not sure what you mean by the first question. If the question is that Mexico is what I thought it was going to be before the mission, I would have to say that I was completely wrong.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.