Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Letters from siblings



Hi how are you?   Have you done anything fun last week?  I'm in school being bored as usual.  I'm going to Lagoon for nationals for clogging.  Have you drank something weird in Mexico yet like very weird like super weird like really weird????????????? 
Love Kapree

Have I drank something weird…….. let me think for a minute. I’ve drank carrot water and pickle water a couple of times. Nothing really out of the ordinary that I can remember I guess. 


Hello. Did you have fun this week? Do you eat bugs or worms there? We tied my game last week and we have 3 games this week. Cya on Sunday. Love Carter

I’ve eaten these weird cooked grasshoppers once. You guys sure have a lot of games this week. Good luck and have fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.