Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Monday, April 13, 2015

Week Thirty Six



Elder Clifford's mom was able to meet Elder Wagner's mom when she was visiting Salt Lake last week, so they took the opportunity to duplicate a picture their sons took in the MTC.






Elder Clifford only had a few minutes to email this week, so we figure combining the couple of lines he wrote his parents plus his replies to his siblings makes enough for a weekly letter!



My new companion is very new. I had to go to the offices of the misiĆ³n in Guadalajara to pick him up, being the reason for why I am just barely writing you now. We’re spending the night here and leaving for Acambaro tomorrow.​ I baptized *(his investigator, name omitted for privacy)* on Friday!! It was a great experience and I performed the ordinance without any problems. Comps name is Elder Lopez. He is from Mexico City. We’re going to work really hard together.

Hi how are you?  I got a competition this week.  I am off track still.  Are you doing any baptisms?  Is there any specific food you like?  Do you eat lots of coke?
Love Kapree

I’m here at last. I’m good. I baptized on Friday. I like tacos a lot. I drink lots of coca yes.



Hello How are you doing. My first game we lost 1-0 but I had about 10 shots on the goal. Did you do anything fun this week? Have you ever been inside any of the schools? What do they look like? Have you seen people on i phones there? Are there ever random monkeys on the streets?
Love Carter 

I had a Ward talent show, I had a baptism, I’ve never been inside a school. They look sort of like prisons actually. Yeah I’ve seen all the new cell pones, they are pretty huge! I’ve never seen a monkey here before.​



Hi! How are you this week? I'm doing good. This week, we have a tennis game at Highland, and then a tennis game at Kearns, so two long drives in one week. I have gotten a lot better at tennis. I have won 4 games out of 8, so that is pretty good for first year. Last term's GPA was a 3.8, so a lot better than a 3.5.  Well, see ya! 
Cam


​I hated Kearns when we went that one time. Awesome gpa keep working hard!





Elder Larson, Elder Wagner and Elder Clifford.
And their moms..........



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.