Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Bonus Letters



Hi, how are you?  How is your new companion???????  I'm going back on track tomorrow it's super sad.  Have you done anything intresting last week?  I havn't. Have a good day. 
LOVE, KAPREE

I'm good. I think he's good. Yeah, school will do that to a person. Maybe you'll have interesting stuff happen at school.


Hello How are you I think we are 3rd in our division for soccer. We had real lasagna for dinner today. Do people only cook mexican food there? We have 6 more weeks until school is over. I have 3 soccer games this week. Did you get any people this week I forgot what they are called? Have a good week. 
Love Carter

Pretty much only Mexican food. Well I don't know what Mexican food is for you guys but yeah nothing out of the ordinary. I have no idea if I got people this week. Have a good one. Finish off the school year strong.
Elder Clifford


How are you? Did you have a good week? Today is my birthday, which is fun. On Thursday, I faced the first jv singles of East in a singles match, and almost won, finishing the game at 6-8.Our team lost that one though, it ended up 2-3. We are facing Judge on Tuesday, and Woods Cross on Thursday, then we are done with the season. 
Cam

Well happy stinking birthday. I hope its a good one. Good luck with the rest of your season. Keep working on the whole tennis thing. It'll give you something to do for the rest of the summer. Happy birthday. Eat some cake for me.
Elder Clifford


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.