Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Week Thirty




Greetings from Acambaro!

I get to spend at least another 6 weeks here and I’m really excited to see how they go. Hopefully very well.

This week was a pretty good week. To start off the week I went in divisions with Elder Wright. We’re from the same generation so it was pretty fun to work with a friend of mine from the MTC. He’s a great Elder and he does a great job teaching wise. We visited a few of my investigadores and they were pretty great lessons. Tons of people following through on commitments this week! The only one they kind of faulted on was the going to church. Yeah the most important but still great to see that they are reading the Book of Mormon and following through with prayers.

Brings me to my funny experience…...  So a few weeks ago a girl walked up to us in the street and said that she thought that I was very lindo and that she wanted to be friends with me. I wasn’t quite sure what she was getting at to be honest, so I just said, “Well, we’re missionaries and we can’t really do stuff like that. If you want though you could come visit our church some time though.” We gave her the directions and time and everything. I never thought in a million years that she would actually go. Well, she went last week and she brought 3 friends. They all really liked the service and asked if they could come again. Yeah, of course. We taught them during the week, gave them the restoration pamphlet and invited them to come again. She came back with more friends and she actually answered all of the questions on the pamphlet thing and asked tons of questions about Joseph Smith and the priesthood and stuff. It was crazy.  We’ll see how things go these next few weeks but wow funny experience. You never really know the people who turn out to be great investigators, they just kind of show up sometimes. Well as far as I can see she’s interested.

But yeah, good week. Hope all is well back home.


Elder Clifford


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.