Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Monday, March 16, 2015

Week Thirty Two




Happy Monday!!

This week it was raining like crazy, so as an effect a bunch of the streets are flooded. It was actually kind of cold a couple of the days. Never expected that it could get cold in Mexico.

This week I did a little bit of study on humility and pride apart from my normal studies. I’ve gotta admit that at times I think a little bit more about the things that I want then what the Lord wants. Something that I’ve definitely been actively thinking about this week. So as a replacement for my excessive pridefulness I’ve tried really hard to be charitable. Basically tried to think about everyone but me and it actually helped a lot. The more we think about ourselves and our problems the worse they usually seem. If we could just take some time every day, and as a missionary I should be doing it all day every day, and think about someone else and their needs we get so much more work done and we would be way happier too. So if you want something to study this week I wold focus on charity or humility. Look for someone to serve during the week.

Love you guys a lot!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

Elder Clifford


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.