Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Monday, March 23, 2015

Week Thirty Three



Elder Clifford didn't have time to send a letter this week, although he was able to reply to some of his siblings emails.  He also was able to send a picture of him looking pretty excited about getting caught in a rain storm!



Hello how are you. Did you have a fun week. I'm doing good with my grades except for english. I'm getting way better French. Do they even have deacons and teachers and priests corums there. Have you ever come to a house with a TV. When is the last time you did a talk. Have a more fun week. 
Love Carter

Hey, how are you doing? Did you have a good week? Barcelona won today in the El Clasico match against Madrid 2-1. Our tennis team so far is 4-0 in our preseason games. We face Syracuse on Tuesday, and our coach is confident that we will win. I think we will. Spring break is in a week, which will be fun. School is going pretty well, but I might get another 3.5 or 3.6, which stinks. 
See ya!
Cam


They have the quorums but they teach them all together.  Almost every house has a tv I think. My last talk was 2 months ago. Try to get your grades up to like a 3.8. I don't remember what I finished high school with but try to beat that gpa. Good luck in your match.


Hi how are you? Did you do anything interesting this week?  I had a clogging competition in St. George Friday and Saturday.  I won first in all four of my dances again.  
LOVE, KAPREE  

That's awesome. Maybe you'll get to go to one of the huge competitions that they have or something.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.