Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Bonus Letters between Elder Clifford and his little brother Carter (three weeks worth)



Hi, How are you doing. Saturday we won our futsal game again. we are now first. we lost in Church ball by 1 point. Have you ever had to pass the sacrament? Are their a lot of Deacons? Do they have Taco Trucks there? I hope you have a good week. Love Carter

I passed the sacrament this Sunday actually. There aren't any Deacons. We have 2 Teachers and 0 Priests. I'll take a picture some time, they are kind of like taco trucks but are more kind of like taco trailers or taco stands. There are a lot of them.



Hi. This week i won my futsal game 12 to 3. we won in churchball. Do they do fast offerings there? We have an A/B day at school on tuesday. Do you ever get to teach classes at church? I got a hair cut this week but no one could tell. I also got new cleats yesterday. How was your week? Did you get more pizza? What kind of fast food restraunts do they have there? Bye
Love Carter


I'm pretty sure that they do fast offerings here but I'm pretty sure that the people just bring them to church.  Yes, I teach classes at church. They have every type of fast food I think but they just don't have them in my mission or something. We have a Dominos and gas stations that don't sell gas.



Happy Birthday on Saturday. Did you have fun this week? We came in 2nd in futsal. We start outdoor in April. What are the peoples houses like in mexico? Have you seen any Mansions? Do you walk far to get to your Church? Have a good week 
Love carter


the biggest house I've ever seen was the size of our house. I walk for 30 minutes to go to church. I don't know how to explain the houses. They are made of brick usually. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.