Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Monday, February 9, 2015

Week Twenty Seven




This week was some more patience learning.

We lost a couple of investigators the week of their baptism again, but I’m not losing hope. We’ve found a really great family that is really excited about the gospel and have tons of great questions. Remember to always look for the people with questions. Well, with good questions. This week I had a nice chat with some Seventh Day Adventists or something like that. Let’s just say that they had lots of the bad type of questions. Actually, they made us wait 15 minutes to teach them, "to clean the house" and ended up inviting over their pastor to fight with us. Let’s just say that I’m learning more and more about the Bible every day.

Other than that I did a lot of study about service. We should always look for opportunities to serve other people. Everyone should serve and develop Christ like love for everyone. If you want some scriptures to read, read Moroni 7:48, Mathew 20:28, and Doctrine and Covenants 58:27.

Funny story…....I’ve got nothing this week. Did I already talk about the whole grocery store thing? Every time we go to the grocery store here people think we work there because of our shirts and ties.
“Do you know where this is located?”
“No idea, sorry.”
“What do you mean no idea, you work here don’t you?”
“No dude I’m buying groceries, I’m a missionary.”
“Well do you know where this is?”
“Did I not just explain to you…….... well actually that’s over there.”
“Ok thanks.”

But yeah, I can’t shop in peace.

Have a good week.

Elder Clifford





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.