Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Week Twenty Two


So handsome!!!


Happy New Year!

It wasn’t quite insane over here but it was still a ton of partying all around us. I felt like someone could have crashed a car into my house on one of the nights and I would of looked up for a second then go back to studying like nothing happened. But yeah that’s about all I’ve got about New Year’s. Make good goals and stuff and actually stick to them.

In other news we are going for our second special interview for baptism for one of my investigators today. He said that he’s ready to be baptized and he has a good knowledge about all of the teachings and stuff but now we are just waiting to see the results of his interview. It will turn out well I think.

In other news I spent some time study thankfulness? I hope that thankfulness works for you guys. But yeah just in general we need to show we are grateful oh there it is gratitude, we need to show our gratitude to our Savior by showing Him we love Him. And it says if we love Him we should keep His commandments so if you want to show your gratitude for your life and all of your blessings continue to keep the commandments and things He has asked you to do whether it be in the scriptures or by the mouth of His servants.

Funny story of the week: Well more weird than funny but still it’s noteworthy. So we were walking to a member’s house one time and there were these people blasting music in front of the member’s house. This is pretty normal. So we walk a little closer and we see that they are all dancing like maniacs and screaming and barking and stuff, just really weird. But it seemed normal enough, I mean there are a ton of crazy people here, so we walked closer and one of the dudes turns to me and just yells “Guerrrooooooo!” And his girlfriend or whatever looks at me and is just like “Guerro un tocecito por favor un tocecito.” And I was just like un tocecito of what? and I’m kinda weirded out and I start to walk up the stairs to their apartment. Then the other part of the group comes over and is like “Guerro! Un tocecito!!!” So I look over and they cut a hole in a two liter of soda and put some weed in the bottom and were smoking like crazy. So basically we walked up into the member’s house before they sacrificed me or something but yeah Mexico. Haha that’s all I’ve got this week.

Hope you are all doing good and stuff.

Elder Clifford




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.