Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Monday, December 1, 2014

Week Seventeen


 
 
 

Okay so I’m back in action, I was sick for a little while there but I’m totally better now.

So this week was pretty fast to be honest. Time is just flying here in the mission. But yeah so let’s get down to business. This week I was totally studying about my favorite scripture hero Ammon. Basically I got a lot out of it. I mean he had a lot of trials right?? He had to freakin chop peoples arms off or he was going to die. That makes my missionary work look a lot easier to be honest. But yeah like he not only was awesome but he really served the king. Maybe we need to serve people more in order to see success like Ammon did. Just small thoughts but yeah.

Anyways this week was alright. Only 1 investigator attended church but the bright side is that she has gone 4 times now and she loves it. She says she believes the church is true and is excited to get baptized. Well I’m excited for her. But wait……. my Clifford Luck sensors are tingling... this week I end my training and there is a good, well average, chance that I will totally have cambios. If I have cambios I’ll have to miss her baptism and also my awesome confience investigators baptisms. But anyways I’m keeping positive about it. Even if I don’t get to see their baptisms in person I’ll always take joy away from the fact that I got to teach them the gospel and help them learn and all of that stuff. But yeah well see.

 I don’t have a funny story again. Well kinda. I want to talk about food this week. It’s obviously the big deal. But anyways this week I had pickle water and carrot water and I’m not going to lie to you guys, it’s gross. That’s all I’ve got, I’m sorry. Also I totally had menudo this week and I don’t know what to think of it. It was kind of good but it had a really weird texture. Oh and another thing, I had some menos activos who totally tried to make me drink their Mormon coffee as they called it. They said it looks like coffee, that it tastes like coffee, but it isn’t coffee. Sorry peeps but I’m not taking any chances, I drink enough weird stuff as it is.

But yeah that’s all I got for this week.

Hope all is well. Hope Thanksgiving rocked. Have a good one.

Elder Clifford


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.