Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Bonus Letter


Bonus letters between Elder Clifford and his 10 year old cousin Henry


 Oct. 12th

Colby-

             I hope you are having a nice time in Mexico! I've heard that it is very nice and sunny there. I hope you doing well on Spanish, it's really hard for me to remember! Just wanted to know if your feeling well in Mexico!

            Sincerely,
                  Henry Law

thank you for writing henry. yeah mexico is really hot sometimes but here it rains alot too. if its not raining than its burning hot. the spanish is ok. same for me. its a lot to remember sometimes. thanks for writing. hope all of you guys are doing alright in oregon.
elder clifford


Oct. 26th

Well this weekend was great for me and my soccer game. The wind was blowing up to 60 MPH at the start of the game and kept on going. My team and I have one game left then it's the end of our session- unless there are play-offs. Which probably there won't be because we are in a group thats just for fun. Not the conceptive. But there is still a chance that we might do play-offs. It must take a long time for mail to get to your area because my mom got a call from  her mom saying that we have to get your Christmas presents by the end of this week so the presents and cards and all that would get there on time. Well, I hope you are still doing okay and you are teaching a lot of people about the prophet.

       Love,
            Henry Law 

that story about your soccer game is crazy! one time i played and it was snowing so hard we could hardly see. yeah it takes a long time for mail to get here,and sometimes not all of the things people send arrive with the mail anyways haha. i hope everyone in the law familiy is doing great.
elder clifford

Nov. 9th

Well, my soccer season ended so I have so much free time I haven't even noticed! I'm guessing that it is pretty sunny there still. Yesterday was the last good day we are going to have for the next six months!


It rains a lot here. everyone was saying a cyclone hit the other day but i think cyclone pretty much means like a storm front or whatever its called in english. its like monsoon season in arizona all the time. haha six months is a long time. 
elder c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.