Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

100 days


I had mentioned to Elder Clifford in my letter to him this week that he would hit 100 days in the mission this week and this was his response back to me:


Woohoo I'm a viejo!!!

I dont know, all I know is if it wasn't for Gavin, Brycen, Tanner, Quinn, my family, my cousins, Momma D and everyone else who was writing me, no offense to them, it's just a lot and I don't want to take too long writing all their names, I wouldn't be here. I love them all and I really know who my true friends are now. I really do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.