Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bonus Letter



Elder Clifford and his little brother Carter a few days before he reported to the MTC
 
 
 
Bonus letter between Elder Clifford and his little brothers Carter and Cameron
 
 
 
hi, I have no soccer stories this week but, have you ate any dog yet? Have you seen any gigantic spiders yet? I hope that your having fun.


From carter
 
 
Carter,
 
I've seen a lot of black widows. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I ate dog. It kinda sucked but I ate it.
 
Elder Brother
 
 
 How are you doing? I hope you are having a good time. Do you like the food? There has been nothing happening here, except that caleb gave me a really bad burn on my arm. There has really been nothing to do. Well, I can't think of anything else that has happening, so goodbye. Be safe!

                                                                                      Cam
 
 
 
Cam,
 
Yeah I like the food. Sometimes it's good, sometimes its not good at all. haha. Bye.
 
Elder Clifford
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.