Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Bonus Letter




Bonus Letter between Elder Clifford and his 15 year old brother Caleb.
(because it made me laugh)


Dear Colby,

           These few weeks have been pretty hectic. I started my drivers ED class so I have to start waking up at 5:30 in the morning. I have soccer after school(which btw my team has only lost one game) our record is 7-1-0. The game we lost was the same day of the temple dedication so we only had 10 guys at the game and one of those guys was hurt. Besides that make sure to tell me what happens in dia de duertos. I don't care what you have to do. I know its against the rules but you have to get outside and party. Besides that nothing much has been going on. I hope you have a good time out their with your Ecuadorian(tell him I say hi) be safe and if a guy calls you a gringo call him a juan Pablo or a jose ole and then see the look on their face.  I also inserted a picture of a baby camel in here just to make sure you see one.
                                     Caleb






Caleb,


I'm allowed to party on Dia del Muertos and yeah get used to waking up early if you plan on a mission. I woke up at 430 today.


Bruh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.