Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Bonus Letter





Letter between Elder Clifford and his 12 year old brother Carter.




My team lost the Mayor's Cup, Seriously every single game. I have the first game of the season tomorrow. I'll email you if we win. I also have a game Saturday. Today at the Court of Honor I earned seven merit badges. Soil and Water Conservation, Computers, fish and Wildlife Management, Forestry, Emergency Prep., Mammal study, and nature. I got 3 rank advancements, Scout, Tenderfoot, and Josh and I both got Second Class. School has been extremely boring, Except for French class. Nothing has really happened at our house. I hope your having fun.
                                                      From, Carter





Bien Hecho!!
That is a ton of merit badges!! I have a sister in my district from Belgium who has taught me some French words. Jetaime! She's mostly just taught me insults actually but you'll figure those out I guess. School will get better the farther you get in. Have a good week and bueno suerte con sus games!! You'll do great!
Love,
Colby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.