Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Bonus Letter


Elder Clifford's response to a letter from one of his adopted mom's
(mother to his good friend who is also on a mission right now)
 
 
 
 
 

I'm doing great thanks for asking! I'm not gonna lie to you guys I really just want to go to Mexico and be completely confused already. I can't believe that G's just about to leave for Peru, it feels like just a short time ago that I was there at his mission call opening. Good luck to you guys with all of the craziness in the next few weeks.
 
Oh and you already probably do this because you guys are awesome but if I could go back I would make myself give my mom and dad the longest hugs in the world. I always thought that I was some tough guy who didn't need to show his love for his parents or something like that but now I wish I could.
 
Love you guys! Thank you so much for your love and support!

Elder Clifford


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.