Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Bonus Letter


Letter between Elder Clifford and his 12 year old brother Carter


Bonjour,
How are you? If you didn't already know I lost both of my games last week. School is boring. Except for French Class. It's my favorite part of school. 
 From, Carter
 
 
 
 
It's boring at this place too. Next week I'm gonna eat dog or something probably. I'm excited for it I guess.
 
Good luck this week.
 
Elder Clifford


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.