Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Friday, September 12, 2014

Bonus Letter

 
Here is a bonus letter between Elder Clifford and his 14 year old brother Cameron.




Hola,How are you? Are you having a good time? I hope you are. How is your Spanish doing? Are you speaking well? Have you made any new friends?  It is very boring here. We have been doing nothing but school. I don't have anything to do all day. Well, I don't know what else to write, so see ya.
                                                      From,
                                                                Cam




All I do all day here is study Spanish. So basically its the most boring thing ever. I'm the best Spanish speaker in the world. Not. Well the branch presidency acts like I am, but that's just some weird thing I have no control over.
Next week I get to go to Mexico.


Bye,
Elder Clifford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.