Elder Clifford is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.










E a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Mexico Guadalajara East from August of 2014 to July of 2016.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Bonus Letter


Letter between Elder Clifford and his 9 year old sister Kapree.




dear elder Clifford Hi how are you? I'm in school. I have to go to bed. Bitsy is being cute. I miss you so much. I love you so much have a great week !!!!!!!!                                                               
                        
                                       Love,
                                         Kapree


Gracias mi Hermana por la amor.
I hope you have a good time in school.
Love,
Colby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.